Colonial Quilt Co.
Metal tip protection for the stitcher's under hand - no more sore fingers, callouses or stained fabric. The UnderThimble is small enough to keep your fingers free, yet protects from painful needle punctures.
Made of stainless steel and secured with reusable adhesive pads. Special adhesive keeps the stainless steel UnderThimble in place. Each adhesive pad can be used again and again.
Directions for use:
- Apply an adhesive pad to the inside of the UnderThimble.
- Before removing the protective covering, press the adhesive pad firmly to eliminate all air bubbles.
- Wait a minute for adhesive to bond securely to the UnderThimble.
- Remove the protective covering and stick the UnderThimble to your under finger.
- Allow a few minutes each time the UnderThimble is reused for the warmth of your hand to reactivate the adhesive tack.
- Replace adhesive as needed.
UnderThimble comes with eight reusable adhesive pads in the package.