Pigma Micron Pen
Add a permanent personal touch to your finished quilt or garments. These pens write using archival quality ink making them suitable for illustrations, calligraphy, craft projects, memory albums and scrapbooks. Also ideal for writing permanently on fabric, such as for embellishing applique blocks or writing quilt labels for the back of quilts.
Pigma Micron pens make lines that are PERMANENT. They will not wash out. They will not rub out. They will not fade with sunlight. They will not bleed. Always replace the cap when the pen is not in use to prevent the ink from drying out.
- Size 005 pens produce an ulta thin line.
- Size 01 pens produce a very thin line.
- Size 02 pens produce a thin line.
- Size 03 pens produce a thin-to-medium line.
- Size 05 pens produce a medium line.
- Brush pens produce a broad line.
It is always a good idea to test any fabric marking pen on a spare piece of fabric first before using it, just to be sure.