Deluxe Dressmaking Form
Supafit, by Adjustoform
8-part body dressmaking form with 12 adjusters and an adjustable neck. Split at the waist to accommodate long and short waistlines. Foam backed nylon covering for easy pinning. Comes with a built-in pin cushion in the neck, a chalk hem marker, a strong folding tripod, and stand.
Bust: 84-104 cm (33" - 41")
Waist: 59-81 cm (24" - 32")
Hips: 86-106 cm (34" - 42")
Made in England
2 Year Guarantee from the manufacturer
Use your dressmaking form to:
- Check the drape of your fabric. Is it suitable for the pattern you have selected?
- Style an outfit by draping co-ordinating fabrics together, to see how they would look for, say, a jacket and blouse.
- Fit a tissue pattern.
- Check the placement of darts, pockets and buttonholes.
- Establish the position of collars and lapels.
- Position lace, trims, ribbons and appliqués on garments.
- Check or plan the placement for machine embroidery designs.
- Pin sleeves in position, based on your shoulder length. Tack in place, then machine stitch.
- Check the placement of shoulder pads.
- Check the ease and hang of a lining.
- Fit and hang wedding gowns as you sew.
- Mark hems.
- Fit trousers/pants - Some models are now available for fitting trousers/pants. The stand has been moved off-centre, and the hip and torso areas have been shaped to help achieve a professional fit.
- Accessorise your completed outfit.
Delivery on tailor's dummies is free of charge. Delivery will be by courier. Please indicate in the drop-down box below if there is a day of the week that you prefer delivery, or choose 'Any Week Day' if you would like us to ship as soon as possible. Please email us if you have specific delivery requirements. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.