Aurifil Invisible Thread
Super-fine nylon monofilament thread
1000m (1094 yd) spool
Aurifil Invisible is great for machine quilting, machine appliqué, machine trapunto, stitch-in-the-ditch, curved crosshatching and scallop border, invisible hems and many other techniques. It is smooth and shiny but not reflective.
Aurifil Invisible is very strong and has high heat resistance. This means it is:
- Safe to use at high speeds (up to 1,200 stitches per minute)
- Machine washable up to 95 degrees centigrade
- Safe to iron to 2-dot heat
- Safe to tumble dry on Medium
- Safe to dry clean (but avoid trichlorethylene solvent)
Aurifil Invisible is available in two shades, Clear and Smoke. Use the Clear monofilament on light and medium colour fabrics. Use the Smoke monofilament for dark fabrics as it reflects less light than the Clear.
Available on 1000m (1094 yd) spools. For best results, we recommended using a Schmetz Microtex 60 or 70 needle.